- Using all of my yummy soup recipes (i'm going to experiment with butternut squash in tomato basil soup)
- Cuddling by the furnace (We used this baby for the first time ever today and, boy can it heat this place UP!)
- Hoping for a milder winter in January (in d.c.)
- No more SWACK (sweaty back) syndrome as I carry my backpack to school
- Buying new boots and a warm jacket. jacket (i love purple) = $40, boots = $35

Sunday, October 12, 2008
there went another summer.
I am trying to have a good attitude (not easy) about the inevitable onslaught of cold weather that accompanies every fall/winter season. I am looking on the bright side of things - maybe some good CAN come out of this cold weather:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
I hate to break the news to you but it is cold as pelotas in DC during the winter. On the bright side, I here its really nice in the spring! -Jeff
I loove the dark purple thats in style now! They hve some adorable purple boots this season! Im jealous youre getting some :)
-Passelly
I totally dig those boots! H-O-T! DC will be a blast. I immediately think of all the shopping possibilities too. You know what they say--Great minds think alike. You and me, baby.
Where did you get that jacket? I need one like it for the big trip. Also, I need you.
Wow! That is awesome that you are going to D.C.! Maybe I'll have to come meet up with you - I have a friend with family there and we should come play! Congrats!
Sorry about the first snow...that really sucks. But the jacket is super cute!
Post a Comment