I wish that i could fast-forward to 2012 and just forget that the four year presidential reign of either Obama or McCain even existed. anyone with me? Seriously??? Is this the best America can do??? McCain at least loves his country and won't raise taxes. Obama reminds me of one of those sweet-talking, charismatic guys I used to date who were so smooth that you didn't even notice that not a thing was really going on in his head.
Anyways, now that I have my political opinions out of the way, let's talk about the time when Rusty was 5 years old and his mom took him to the sheriff because he wouldn't stop stealing peoples (family members) stuff. CUTE! Can you imagine being 5 years old and thinking that you are going to go to jail!! Way to scare your kids straight!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I'd be happy to skip forward to 2012 with you!
Man Russ must have been blinking like crazy
Post a Comment