As any other typical senior (in my case super super senior) college student who doesn’t plan to attend grad school would do, I planned to finish off this semester without a bang, just making enough of an effort to pass my classes (JUST GIVE ME MY DEGREE ALREADY!)Unfortunately, my professors have combined against me and thwarted my plan to carry out the remainder of this semester in sub-mediocrity. HOW exactly did they do this??
Group projects.
Group projects galore. And I, being a decent and somewhat considerate human being cannot justify slacking off when OTHERS’ grades are involved. MAN I hate being reliable and responsible. I’m sure some day I will be able to be grateful that my professors discovered my secret, evil plan and felt it necessary to save my soul. Right now, though, I am holding a grudge against them all. To them I say: consider your good reputations shattered (via ratemyprofessors.com).













No comments:
Post a Comment