Today was a good day for Rusty...he accomplished something really big.
For the first time ever, he actually utilized the "free fart zone." For those of you not familiar with the free fart zone, it is the industrial part of north salt lake that always smells like sulfur as you drive through it on I-15. I didn't even notice his stinker due to the overwhelming smell of sulfur. I'm glad I write about such meaningful things.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Im glad I always have a blog to go to when I am in need of some deep thinking :) I sadly admit I have never succesfully utilized the zone.
dude you haven't lived yet.
That is right by my house! And I always turn to Reece and accuse him of making a stinky. Why didn't you come see me?
Post a Comment