Friday, December 12, 2008

Real World: Brooklyn

So rumor has it that MTV's upcoming Real World will include a Mormon boy as one of its cast members. I don't quite know what to think about this. Either he is going to make us mormons look like fools or he is going to hold strong to his beliefs and be an example to others. Although he looks like kind of a pansy, his "bio" sounds somewhat promising (minus the frat-boy part. Can you seriously be a frat-boy and not party and get drunk?? I'd have to see it to believe it).

"Don't let his look fool you: Chet is not your typical punk rock party boy. Despite his tight jeans and affinity for neon clothing, this 23-year-old University of Utah frat boy is one of 10 children in a strict Mormon family. Recently single, Chet's flamboyant style and energetic personality always makes him the life of the party. Still, that doesn't mean he'll compromise his firm beliefs: no alcohol and no premarital sex. Chet won't chug beer with his fraternity brothers, but he'll take care of them when they get drunk, and sometimes that means playing a prank or two. A die-hard Republican, he is not one to shy away from voicing his opinions and standing up for what he believes in."

I'm not usually into watching such mind-numbing programs (keep in mind that as I'm typing this I'm watching an old episode of Jackass and laughing my head off) but I am curious to see what my man Chet is going to do.

No comments: