hey, how did those lemon bar thing squares turn out? the ones i gave you the recipe for? I just gave you the recipe from memory, so i hope it turned out okay!
Yum Yum! I have been craving lemony stuff ever since D.C. Don't you love yellow!
Yum looking at those lemon bars made me want some....LOL even though I don't NEED them Ü
I don't even like yellow... but those shoes are CUTE!!!
This makes me want yellow too! Way cute...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey, how did those lemon bar thing squares turn out? the ones i gave you the recipe for? I just gave you the recipe from memory, so i hope it turned out okay!
Yum Yum! I have been craving lemony stuff ever since D.C. Don't you love yellow!
Yum looking at those lemon bars made me want some....LOL even though I don't NEED them Ü
I don't even like yellow... but those shoes are CUTE!!!
This makes me want yellow too! Way cute...
Post a Comment