i am a walking calamity. let me tell you about my latest disaster.
It all started when I was making mini pesto pizzas for Jessica's baby shower and decided to use a thin tea towel as a hot pad when removing them from the oven. My hand was badly burned and hurt for the rest of the night. I kept a bag of ice handy to relieve the pain, but by midnight we were fresh out of ice cubes and I was barely awake enough to go to the freezer and grab something, so i barely knew what i was doing when i grabbed a frozen stick of butter and stumbled back to bed. It felt great on my burned hand, but not so great in the morning when it had completely melted all over my pjs and the rest of the bed.
Anyone know how to get butter stains out of sheets and blankets???
at least the shower was a success!













6 comments:
yes, if you haven't washed and dried your sheets yet, rub the oily spots with a little dawn dish detergent(just a little or else the washing machine will bubble over) and wash, take them out and repeat the same steps if needed before you finish with the drying(if you dry the oil in, it will possibly never come out.
em, is your poor hand okay!! Were you making the mini pesto pizzas from pampered chef? that is what I served at my pampered chef party and loved them!! Yummy!
haha, oh sorry em, that sucks :-/ but at least the giant carnation flower thingies in your house looked awesome, right?
I love you, and your buttered sheets.
Ouch! I didn't even know that you burned yourself. Sounds just like something I would do.
Your place is just adorable and you were little miss martha with the cute decorations and delicious food.
So great seeing you!
xoxo.
That's quite the impressive shower!
Also, I'm glad you buttered your bed so I can use it as "at least I didn't butter the bed" towards Brad.
Also, your new header is dang cute...
Sorry, but that is pretty funny! Thanks for following Sensibly Styled!
Post a Comment