I am so excited because he will be starting school at BYU next week and will be living right around the corner from me!
Monday, August 24, 2009
He's Home!
My little bro (Noah) returned from his mission in Berlin! and his plane was only 3 hours late! we were getting pretty anxious to see him...
I am so excited because he will be starting school at BYU next week and will be living right around the corner from me!




I am so excited because he will be starting school at BYU next week and will be living right around the corner from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
When did he get so tall? That's crazy! I happy that you get to live so close after being so far away for two years. Brothers are awesome!
Emily, I promise i'm not stalking you, but i linked your blog to mine--i saw it on sara's blog. It is so funny and i get a crack out of you! Its great to see Noah home too. Now we need to work on Mikkal getting a blog....
Ya!! isn't it so much fun!! Jake got home a couple of months ago, but he is all ready off to school.
YAY!! That is so fun. Miss you!
I can't believe what a MAN Noah looks like....I still see him as a ten year old in my head. So glad he is home tell him HEY!
Post a Comment