Sunday, September 27, 2009

NEWS...

of the exciting variety...

Russ took the LSAT yesterday! now i can have my husband back!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm glad it's over too! We are planning on staying on the West Coast. He will probably be applying to BYU and the U, some schools in California plus some in Texas cause his family is there now. So we'll see! Hopefully we will have good news in 3 weeks and he won't have to try again in December!

Anonymous said...

yay! i hope he did well! good luck

Unknown said...

Yeay for Russ!! I'm glad its over now! We hope he does great!

Cox Family said...

Finally! Ha Ha. I bet you are glad. Does that mean you will have time to come visit us? You better:) Yay for Russ.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

ya!! I was totally thinking you were announcing a pregnancy when I saw your blogger title! Funny hu!