V-DAY 2009
- We had a SUPER romantic weekend with my sister-in-law Rosie, who came to visit us in D.C.
- I got EGGED on the way to the metro!! click here for details and the picture.
- Russ took me to see Les Miserables.
- We ate a BBQ dinner in Georgetown.
- Russ made me some awesome sugar cookies:
V-DAY 2006:
Roomies and I hosted the first annual "Love-Fest":



Jessica and I (above) wore this exact same attire to work earlier that day (we both worked at Great Harvest). When my boss saw me he told me to "go home and change right now!" I still don't know if he was serious or not. I would like to carry on the tradition of wearing red and pink from head to toe, i just don't know how it might go down at my current or future jobs.
V-DAY 2004:
I Can't for the life of me remember what I did on this V-day! Sara, Darcey, G, Kathy....do you remember??
V-DAY 2003:
I worked at cookies by design and the day before V-day I spent about 16 hours at work decorating cookies for cookie bouquets, one of which I sent to a boy at school: the bouquet had a bunch of red punching glove cookies, and a bear shaped cookie with boxer shorts on and a cookie that said "you're a knockout, happy v-day" or something like that.
okay, i won't go any further than that, you are probably bored of reading this by now.













3 comments:
Didn't we decorate a wall in our apartment with the whole Paris Love theme in mind? You had those big puffy blue chairs and then we put up a whole bunch of posters. I don't remember a whole lot either. There must have been some sugar involved (we got pretty crazy sometimes--haha!).
Russ is quite the romantic with his cookies! (And not at all creepy!)
hahahahahaha - i almost peed when i saw the cookie russ made you (i pee very easily, mind you...) - that was hilarious :)
and i can't remember what we did in 2004, G-Money is probably right though!
i've heard of that book - lemme know if you like it so i can pick it up from the library - thanks love!
Post a Comment