Monday, February 8, 2010

the 8th day of V

Still no camera cord, and now no camera - my sis and i accidentally swapped cuz we have the exact same one!!! But i have been making lots of fun things in the spirit of V-day - homemade heart suckers in a variety of flavors, a heart-shaped hot pad, pink and red bracelets.... coming up are the following projects, if i ever get around to them:

this adorable and inexpensive wreath (its made from cupcake liners!) as seen on tatertotsandjello:



These super easy XOXO frames, also seen on tatertotsandjello:



YUM! dipped oreos:


Scrabble frame!! found at granville house:



and of course, i gotta make me some of these babies:


and i leave you with my Valentine's playlist:

falling slowly - once soundtrack

to be alone with you - sufjan stevens

comfortable - john mayer

damien rice - blower's daughter

alexi murdoch - love you more

rock your soul - elisa

just to see you smile - tim mcgraw

my love- justin timberlake

forever - ben harper

the rain song - led zeppelin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH - I HAVE to make that scrabble frame! how CUTE is that?!?!?!

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the ideas woman! I think I'll make it all....

brad said...

So apparently you and Russ share different tastes in music...

JenBerger said...

Emily! You are so funny! I never knew you loved valentines so much! Last year I did the 14 days of valentines for Mark and every day I gave him a little present with a poem that said roses are red violets are blue. . . for example one day I gave him chocolate covered cinnamon bears and the poem said roses are red violets are blue underneath it all I'm still hot for you! It was really fun!