
irls only Vegas trip:
I met up with Sara (former roomie and one of my favorite people ever) last weekend in Vegas, where we did a lot of walking around, shopping, and eating.
enjoying my first "fremont street experience"
For years I have been wanting to see a Cirque du Soleil show and I finally had my chance. It was utterly amazing. I already want to see it again. Sara's favorite part was the male acrobat wearing a thong. My favorite part was how the show ended abruptly by bringing a 15-foot inflatable multicolored creepy-looking snail on stage, which had nothing to do with the performance and led me to believe that whoever decided how this show would end was very very high at the time.
One day Sara and I were eating lunch at the food court of the mall when two men, sitting close by, asked us where we were from...one man proceeded to tell us that he was married, said something weird about my face, then gave us his business card and invited us to a party at midnight in a penthouse atop the Venetian. C-R-E-E-P-Y. I told Sara to start winking at other guys who looked like they might invite us to some parties but she would only wink at me.
Thanks to cruise control and a good book on CD I made it home safely. Russ missed me a little bit too much though, so I guess I'll invite him on my next vacation.













1 comment:
Fun....I want to go on a girls only trip!
Post a Comment