Christmas morning isn't Christmas morning if we don't eat aebleskivers (which are fluffy, fried pancake balls that taste absolutely divine with syrup and powdered sugar).



Every Christmas, after opening all of our presents, we arrange everything (right down to the floss and toothbrush from our stocking) on the couch and take a picture. Usually we are actually in the picture but I was looking particularly morning-ish that day and a photo of me was out of the question. As you can see, each of us (even the baby!) received some sort of BYU apparel. Missing is the bottle of fry sauce I gave Russ and the stroller my parents gave us. We got so spoiled this year!

Here is Avery in front of a barrage of pink girly gift items.
Why can't I look that cute in the morning??!

Later that day we went to Nana and Pa's to see all the aunts, uncles, cousins etc.

I tried my very first piece of
mincemeat pie - and GUESS WHAT! it was SO YUMMY!!

a very attractive picture of myself...

The
"nintendo-no-friendos" as my sister calls them.

1 comment:
LOve your post buts not loving the pics of me:)
Post a Comment