Anna went "swimming" for the very first time today!! I think she liked it, but I can't tell. All I know is that she didn't scream until I got her out. We had fun playing with Mary and Brendan in the pool and I hope Anna will be a good little swimmer in the future.

We weren't the only ones swimming in the pool - a family of ducks kept us company. As I was sitting beside the pool feeding Anna the daddy duck stood inches away from me and harassed me with his quacking. A minute later he pecked my leg and startled me so much that I screamed, which startled Anna who then began crying. Stupid duck. The poor little baby duck couldn't get himself out of the pool to follow mama duck, so Mary, brilliant girl that she is, made a ramp out of a pool chair and the little baby duck climbed right out.

Anna had so much fun swimming that she was exhausted afterward and passed out. She is the sweetest, best baby in the world and I love her so much!
2 comments:
Ducks in the pool~they just wanted to be humans for the day! Anna is a cutie!
Anna is getting so big (and cuter each day!). Those silly ducks!
Post a Comment