Tuesday, August 9, 2011

first flight

Anna and I flew out to Utah last week and will be here until the 15th...and I will have lots of blogging to catch up on when I get back!

For now, here is a picture of Anna's first plane ride:


I know, great picture right?  I forgot to take a picture until the very last minute and she was all bundled up and asleep.

The trip went well considering that we had 2 stops and didn't get to SLC until about 1:30 AM.  Anna did well on the flight to Oklahoma City.  She was a bit fussy on the way to Phoenix but the cute girl next to me played with her and taught her to stick out her tongue and was understanding when Anna wouldn't stop crying.  On the flight to SLC I was able to bring Anna's carseat on the plane because there was lots of room and she slept the whole way there.

I had bought the most inexpensive ticket I could find, which is why we had so many stops before our destination, but I think next time I might spend the extra money to get a direct flight.

We are so happy to be here to see all of our family! 

No comments: