Whew!! Last (and maybe most important) post of our trip to Utah nearly a month ago.
The reason for our trip to Utah was my little (and I mean teensy weensy, can't even BELIEVE he is a married man now) brother's wedding.
He and Kaitie got married in the Bountiful temple and had their reception in Spanish Fork (Kaitie's home town).
Anna apparently forgot how to look at the camera.
It was a long/tiring day, especially for little babies. Anna passed out at the temple and slept right through all the pictures!
| Me and Kaitie - isn't she beautiful?? |
| Sissy and Bevin + Me and Russ at the luncheon |
Kaitie designed everything for the reception and did so much work to make
it all turn out incredibly fabulous. I loved the colors and the vintage
flair.
pictures of the parents/grandparents on their wedding day
vintage
wedding dresses on display near the entrance- mine is the 2nd from the left!
not exactly vintage
but it is lacy and kinda has a vintage-y feel to it...
Sissy and Me!
i like us
Kaitie's family owns a candy company, which is why they had some of the most TO-DIE-FOR fudge and other candy at the reception, such a cute idea.
| my parents are so cute! |
I am SO happy for my brother and Kaitie - she is a perfect match for not only him, but for the entire family!














1 comment:
Thank you for posting all of these!!!! I have been wanting to, but I am still waiting for the pictures to come back from the photographer! You are the best!
Post a Comment