This is hands down the best post I have ever done. You don't even have to read what I write, just look at the adorable, incredible pictures of the cutest, yummiest, squishiest, most beautiful baby in the whole world.
My very talented friend Kara took some pictures of Anna for her first birthday. She did a fantastic job.
That face!!!!! I could eat it RIGHT NOW!
I made Anna a monkey hat since her birthday party was very loosely monkey themed.
But one hat is not enough. Birthday girl must have her party hat.
She is really good at pointing. She has lots of practice.
I made Anna her very own miniature pink cake for a CAKE SMASH!!!
She's going for it...
But the candle distracts her...
Tastes good too.
Lets see what it feels like on my feet...
Feels good!
Party Time!
We had monkey bread...
...and banana bread
Grandpa Myers
Modeling her new swim wear
Auntie Mary...and the pink dog - which Anna is in LOVE with! Good gift Grammy!
Aimee helped Anna blow out her candle.
And then we ate cake. Don't worry, its not the same one that had a foot in it. I ate took care of that one.
Grammy Tami helped take photos.
Squishy face!
Mommy and Me. My parents helped out so much this weekend with Anna's party and Easter. I sure wish they would move to Dallas already! We enjoyed their weekend visit.
I love our cute little fam.
Daddy always knows how to make her laugh.
Kara and me. She is so wonderful for taking all these photos. Check out her blog to see more of her awesomeness.




















































5 comments:
She is so precious!!!! So fun seeing you girls over Christmas. Come visit again soon!!!
I love that the candle was more interesting then the cake~ and sticking her feet in....ha ha ha! She is sure lucky to have such a great family.
You put together a BEAUTIFUL birthday! I love the colors. It looks like you had a good time celebrating your baby.
O my heck I can't believe she is one all ready!!! She is just darling....it makes me want a little one year old girl again...enjoy it, because the time flies!!! Cute cake, pics, decor....the whole bit!
Your baby is sooo cute and adorable. Love the pictures, in fact i am planning to use the same concept for my baby's upcoming photo session with her dad. Would it be fine?
portfolio optimization
Post a Comment