Russ got me hooked on lost this summer and now all i want to do every night is watch "yost," as i call it. How can people stand to watch these kinds of things on television, with weeks in between episodes, rather than on DVD, with every minute of footage at their fingertips? i can't do it. i refuse to watch TV series unless they are on DVD. I don't have enough patience. I want to see the next episode RIGHT NOW! p.s. has anyone noticed how dreamy Jack is? and so sensitive too...i think he averages at least one cry per episode. Hopefully i can finish season 2 before school starts!
Monday, August 11, 2008
addicted to...
Russ got me hooked on lost this summer and now all i want to do every night is watch "yost," as i call it. How can people stand to watch these kinds of things on television, with weeks in between episodes, rather than on DVD, with every minute of footage at their fingertips? i can't do it. i refuse to watch TV series unless they are on DVD. I don't have enough patience. I want to see the next episode RIGHT NOW! p.s. has anyone noticed how dreamy Jack is? and so sensitive too...i think he averages at least one cry per episode. Hopefully i can finish season 2 before school starts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
In my opinion becoming addicted to Lost is probably the best that young adults our age could possible do. Your life will never be the same...really! And concerning Jack, sono senza parole...he's just so dreamy! I love him because he makes me smile, he makes me laugh, and sometimes, he makes me cry. It's not a bad cry but a happy cry. He stirs things withing heart that I never thought I could feel. I will love Jack...forever.
Lost is amazing, im pleased russ finally got you addicted. As for Jack, he kinda blows. Charlie and hugo sanchez are by far the most pleasing people.
Emily! Did you just start a blog? I still haven't seen Lost, but I agree with the whole waiting for the next episode thing. Drives me nuts. Although, it does aide me in getting to bed at a decent hour (otherwise I just watch and watch).
Glad you finally joined all the crazy addicted Lost watchers! It's a good thing you only watch the DVD cause it is so annoying to watch on TV. And the new season doesn't start until January. PS. Get ready to paint!
Post a Comment