Friday, August 29, 2008

Good Call McCain

After watching news channels literally all day long (while I cleaned and organized my new midget house) I have to say that McCain made a stellar choice for his running mate. At first Russ and I were disappointed to hear that it wasn't Romney but after learning about this Palin decided that she was an even better choice. Of course there are those who would say that she is "inexperienced"....more so than Obama. Well, "BREAKING NEWS".....Obama is running for president, you idiots. He ought to be more qualified (although he isn't.) Sure, for 2+ years Obama was a member of the senate, an "assembly possessing high legislative powers." wow. Palin, on the other hand was a governor, which by definition means "the head of a state government" for 2 years. In my opinion it sounds like Palin has a bit more executive leadership than Obama...and she's just running as VP. Anyways, I say good call McCain.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I too would have rather seen Romney as the pick but she is a good alternative. She at least brings her experience with alternative energy issues, Obama on the other hand brings his speeches.