Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day

well, its good to be back on campus again for my sixth fall semester at BYU. Yes, that would be my thirteenth semester in all. Thank goodness it will be my last. I prepared myself fto enter into severe depression, which always seems inevitable on the first day of classes. I was surprised, however, by my genuine interest in agricultural economics, the feeling as if I had never even left campus and by the overall lack of despondency. Perhaps it is because I know that in 4 short months all of this will be over for good (assuming that I pass all my Physics classes...cross your fingers). To make the day even less sucky than I thought it would be, I walked by a girl in the bookstore who was singing to herself....belting out "cipher on the wall" from Saturdays Warrior. First of all, I love Saturday's Warrior. Second of all I LOVE people who sing to themselves on campus as if it were the cool thing to do. And thirdly I LOVE LOVE LOVE people who sing Saturday's Warrior to themselves on campus. I can't think of a better combination.

No comments: