Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dreams

i have decided to start documenting my dreams because i find them quite amusing and have always wanted to keep a "dream journal" but have never done so.

2 nights ago:
I was in the middle of a forest in a large building/house with glass walls. I was with 5-10 people in the corner of the house. All of a sudden Christian Bale appears in the forest and starts shooting at us with an over sized machine gun. We all drop to the floor and I'm lying on my back with my hand over my mouth and my eyes closed knowing that I am going to die. The guy next to me starts shaking as he gets hit by several bullets. I look over to see who it is and it is also Christian Bale.


Its been a while since i saw batman and i don't remember him even using any guns...so what does it mean?

I'm hoping that maybe one of my 3 readers is a closet dream-interpreter. Interpret away.

1 comment:

KFinley said...

Hey Em! Thanks for the email-its great to see that things are going well for you! Congrats on the wedding and life! Keep in touch! http://karafinley.blogspot.com