I recently wrote about my encounter with the "hippies" at the sego festival and apparently a few readers were quite upset...
Jim said: "you seem like an awful person. you fit very nicely into that, 'generic judgmental self-righteous byu cougar super fan ignorant bubble dwelling hypocrite' stereotype.... since you're so fond of labels."
Beccy said: "Little did you know that WE go to Tim McGraw concerts and judge you (quietly to ourselves)" (apparently i look like a hick?)
my personal favorite, Sarah, said, "Emily it's Sarah from the ward. Glad i finally got to check out your blog. Amy has been telling me all about it. I didn't know you and Russ were so petty, judgmental, and mean! Well N-E-WAYZ gotta run. See you at the temple on Thursday!"
By the way I don't know Jim or Beccy and i'm pretty sure "Sarah" isn't in my ward. For some reason I got kind of creeped out when i realized that a bunch of randoms i don't even know are reading my blog. I WRITE DUMB STUFF!! get a life.
I reserve the right to express my opinion. I apologize if my opinion offends you.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I cant beleive these people! why do they go around reading other peoples blogs anyways??? dont they have anything better to do than read about the lives of people they dont even know?? im glad youre going private, and so are we.
Post a Comment