Monday, September 29, 2008

Going private

If you want to continue reading my blog and I know who you are, TELL ME so I can invite you to read it. Otherwise, you will soon be blocked from reading it (tragedy!) and will probably use your time more wisely.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my. that's scary randomness. add me love to your list :)

the email address is the same as the blog address....only gmail. :)

Cox Family said...

I would like to be able to read! Thanks

Brittany said...

hey emily, i think you and your blog are soo funny so i'd love to be able to keep reading your "random thoughts" :) hope school is going well!

Candace said...

sign me up! I need to read due to my obsession.

Marissa Waddell said...

weird! maybe it's because i know your humor comes from a good place... but seriously, why would randoms read this if they are going to be offended?

sign me up.

marissa85 at gmail dot com.

HeatherKimber said...

I think you hilarious. Although I am some what of a stranger(I'm friends with Sara)I would love to be added to your list!
ederweder@hotmail.com
Heather Kimber

Stephens Family said...

don't leave us out..bgs6@msn.com If you add Sara I come with the package! I am her baggage! BTW I am a bit annoyed you are taking her away to BL this weekend, what will I do?

Erin Masi said...

add me to your list!!!!

erin.masi@gmail.com