Last night we attended Provo's annual "
Sego Festival," a free festival with tons of local musicians and artists. I'm always looking for free entertainment and the festival was just that, in more ways than one. I felt a little bit like I was at a circus and that many of the festival-goers were the clowns... I knew beforehand that the festival was going to attract all of the new-age hippies, or indies, or hipsters, or whoever...but i didn't realize how entertaining it would be just to look at them. Beards, nerdy t-shirts, and jumpsuits abounded. I SO wish i would have brought my camera and i would have shamelessly snapped pics of the hippies. The bands were, in general, mediocre. The low part of the night was probably seeing a guy knitting
handwarmers as he watched/listened to a band that was a really crappy version of panic at the disco (and that's an insult, because panic at the disco is the worst band ever, according to me.) The highlight of the evening was shopping at the flea market. I found some adorable pillow covers that I might buy some day...

7 comments:
I thought you would have made the pillows ;). Love the pattern.
CUTE pillows!
hippies are funny. i SO wish you had your camera!
wow there are a ton of deleted comments on this post... whys that? maybe you shouldn't write dumb stuff... ps benton paul was there too, you would have loved him, we try to have something for everyone... even you...
Post a Comment