
Something you should never do is eat a stranger's leftover food. Apparently nobody ever told my coworker that this rule exists. I can only think of 3 occasions on which this kind of behavior may be acceptable: (1) you are homeless, (2) you are less than 5 years old (they don't know any better), or (3) you live in a third-world country. Today at work, i was appalled when my co-worker (who doesn't satisfy any of the conditions for the aforementioned exceptions) repeatedly ate people's leftovers after she cleared their tables. Doesn't she know that we get food for FREE? I didn't notice if she used her own fork or not. I probably don't want to know. Also appalling: she didn't even try to hide it. She was in no way ashamed at what what she was doing and that makes me even more disgusted.













1 comment:
Eww! My co-workers LOVE to save bits and pieces of their food so that I can try how wonderful it is--weird. I hate feeling forced to eat other peoples food regularly. Usually I'm game for food in general, but sometimes their lunch just looks nasty!
Post a Comment