
As many of you may not know, Russ and I like to market fresh at "Smif's." Due to the recent surge in beverage prices we have been forced to make the switch to generic brand beverages. Usually Russ likes to do the dew, but he must now refesh himself with a nice cold Citrus Drop...which is reasonably, priced thanks to Mr. K ... and with a slogan like "pop the drop," you know its gotta be good.













2 comments:
"Citrus Drop." It's got a nice ring to it. I could get used to it! Don't you HATE how easy it is to spend way too much money at the grocery store?
Emily! I am SO SO excited that you're moving to D.C.! I would LOVE to help you with anything you need. Are you going to live in DC, VA, or MD? Do you need help finding a place? Because I know of all kinds of resources to help UT people find stuff for short-term. Feel free to call me anytime- 435.668.4076.
We'll definitely have to get together. Let me know what you need. You'll love it here so much. The winters are really awesome here- really mild. It only snowed twice last year.
Post a Comment