Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have absolutely no right to complain about my life....but...

So i'm going to go ahead and whine and complain about my day even though it really wasn't that bad. No one I love died, I didn't lose my job, and I didn't get struck by a hurricane or earthquake. So really, I'm quite grateful that my day was only a teensy tiny bit on the bummer side. First of all, I forgot to set my alarm so I slept in later than i should've and I had SO much to do. Then i remembered i had to finish writing my 3-page biology paper about a "nature walk." Seriously, am I IN THIRD GRADE? i don't pay $2000 a semester for this. Then i had to do my physics homework. BLEH! I spent a good 2 hours on 7 questions and for what?? to miss all but 1 of them!! I then faced the BIGGEST dilemna of the day - should I watch the Rachel Ray Show or Good Things Utah???? Crisis. Who in their right mind would shedule my 2 fave morning-time shows at the same time?? i made a difficult choice and watched rachel ray. that girl seriously needs to ditch the smokes...her voice sounds TERRIBLE! Then I went to my car to drive to school and my battery was dead. So i hauled my lazy bum up to campus feeling sorry for myself that I had to walk a whole SEVEN BLOCKS (having a car makes me super lazy). I then spent another hour in the physics tutorial lab feeling like an idiot because i didn't understand what the TA's were explaining to me about why I did so terrible on my homework. Then I had to run to the bus stop after class so I could catch a ride to Orem so I could go to work and I felt sorry for myself for having to ride the bus, which made me late to work. Work was a bummer...apparently september is a super slow month for restaurants. I left work early and my friend Angenelle TOTALLY saved the day by taking me out to dinner and then to HELLO YOGURT (yummm). After I got home Russ was being super boring and doing homework and not giving me any attention which is why I'm whining right now.

I'm really not a whiner and really am grateful that this is as bad as it gets in my life right now. I know that so many others face such bigger trials and i realize that i'm very blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear I would have given you attention but I had procrastinated my paper until last night and it was due this morning! I will give you lots of attention in the future(except for the next time I procrastinate a paper)