Russ got an email this morning from someone in the ward that we will be going to in D.C. Apparently they need a nanny for their 7-month old son and were wondering if I was interested.
OF COURSE!!! I don't think that there is anything that i loathe more than job-hunting so I am so relieved to not have to do that. I am super excited for this and in case the little kid is a brat, I'm only stuck with him for four months, although I don't think that a 7-month old baby could be anything but adorable and loveable. Yay for not handing out resumes and filling out job applications! (well, i guess I'll still be doing that in April, yuck). Could somebody please find me an amazing job with awesome benefits that will be waiting for me when I come home from D.C.?
thanks.
P.S. what might a 7-month old baby boy look like?? Thank you google search.















No comments:
Post a Comment