Monday, November 3, 2008
U.S. of A.
No matter what happens tomorrow I would just like to say that I LOVE America. I am blessed to live in the BEST country in the world and to enjoy the freedom, liberty and opportunities it has to offer. Having traveled to several other countries during my lifetime I know that the USA is the only place that I ever want to live and raise a family. I hope that whoever wins this election will remember why this country is so great and so powerful and and that they will strive to uphold the principals and values it was founded on. I hope they will realize that the founding fathers were divinely inspired. Even when I was younger I got a little teary-eyed every 4th of July as I listened to cheesy patriotic music while watching fireworks and showing respect to the flag. I LOVE my country and hope for the best in the coming years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
4th of July is the best, so much love for USA
Post a Comment