b-day dinner with his fam Sunday night.

Here 4 reasons why my husband is the BEST and most WONDERFUL husband ever. (there are hundreds more but for times sake i am only listing 4)
1. He is SO unbelievably un-critical of me. He is, in fact, the opposite. He always looks for the good in me and never points out when I do something wrong (something I am often guilty of). He is so positive and forgiving. The other day I asked him to name one thing that I could do better in our relationship. He said that I could stop biting my fingers (a disgusting habit that I have, maybe to be explained in another post). "NO, REALLY!! i want to know," I said. He thought really, really hard. For a long time. Then he claimed that he couldn't think of anything, that I do everything right. "no, SERIOUSLY! just name one thing, it won't hurt my feelings," I say. He thinks really really really hard and STILL can't come up with anything. (he wasn't even lying, he's a terrible liar and i can always tell if he is). I thought it was the sweetest thing ever that he couldn't even think of one thing wrong about me (trust me, I need more work than he does).
2. We have SO much fun together. We both have crazy, goofy personalities and we just get each other. He doesn't care that I don't always act like a lady as long as we are having fun. We stay up late at night just lying in bed giggling and and making stupid jokes and putting our cold feet on each other. We just love to hang out and be with each other and he can ALWAYS make me laugh. Funny faces, funny voices, weird words he says - translation of a few of these "weird words" below:
filth = milk
janignies = jeans
myrtle = Marci (sister)
charilt callt scoundrelt = chari (sister)
robo cop = roselynn (sister)
ruplex syndrome = robbie (brother)
Newbold = swear word
gertrude grain bar = nutrigrain bar
I'm fo years old = I'm full
whoppaburger = ?
ha really = you just said something dumb
I have a tumor = I have a headache
I'm exonerated/exuberated = I'm exhausted
the list goes on, but you get the point.
3. He is so good with kids. He never tires of playing with 3- and 1-year olds. I love watching him play with the nieces and nephews. They LOVE him. He is their favorite because he is so much fun for them to play with and always makes them laugh. On Sunday we gave his mom a break from tending 3-year-old Anson during sacrament meeting and chased him around the church to keep him from yelling and opening all of the doors.

4. He is devastatingly handsome:













1 comment:
haha I wish I was really as good as you say I am! love you
Post a Comment