i thought you might be curious, so i'll go ahead and tell you that i'm on team aniston.
i just think she's a bit more classy than jolie. don't ask me why, i just do.
plus, i don't like people who have 6 kids (under the age of six!!) and are still unbelievably gorgeous. its not fair.
i just think she's a bit more classy than jolie. don't ask me why, i just do.
plus, i don't like people who have 6 kids (under the age of six!!) and are still unbelievably gorgeous. its not fair.













2 comments:
Agreed. Aniston is def. more classy. Im sorry for angelina, but when you have tattoos everywhere you will look trashy even in a $15,000 Dior gown. Plus I still havent gotten over her goth phase where she carried her ex husbands blood in a little tube around her neck.
I love you, and I'm so so so sorry about Saturday. I almost died. Can I take you on a date to make it up to you?
Post a Comment