
Due to the many ravings of a certain someone, whose name we won't mention (YOU know who you are!), we went to Magleby's today to try their famous all-you-can-eat french toast, which, according to this certain someone, is SO MUCH better than Kneaders all-you-can-eat french toast. Maybe you guys ought to get your taste buds checked out because the two don't even compare. Don't get me wrong, Magelby's toast was (although I had a really hard time figuring out what the syrup was made of and why it had no flavor) yummy, filling and somewhat satisfying - but I would never choose it over the toast at Kneaders.













4 comments:
Agreed. Kneaders French toast is the best I've ever had, hands down. Though Magleby's (the real one, in the Riverwoods) is much better than Magleby's Fresh. Good syrup.
I Love maglebys french toast. ALthough the actual bread is better at kneaders, the syrup at Maglebys is by far superior than the one at kneaders resulting in an overall better flavor. Plus if you add to that an order of whipped cream and fruit....oh my goodness my mouth is watering. I really am surprised you didnt like the syrup at Maglebys...maybe it was a bad batch? PLEASE RECONSIDER
-passelly
:)
Hey! Remember me!? Of course you do!!! Oh the crazy days of good old Bell! Im so glad I found your blog. I found it through Nicole who found mine through Tonya.
You're wrong
Jeff
Post a Comment