Comment i found online:
Recently, my co-workers six year old daughter saw two guys kissing. She asked her mom why?
"Because they're in love" says the mom. (She's a liberal and couldn't think of anything else to say.)
"Oh gross," says the 6-year-old.
The kids know it. Why don't adults?
Yay for prop 8 passing today.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
I love it. Thats like my neice (she's 4) asking my sister why Obama wants to raise taxes. She then asked her what taxes are. My sister explained it is money that we government takes from us. My neice got scared and said "No mom we need our money, we have to buy dinner and wood to build our house." Exactly like you said, even little kids get it.
yay for prop 8.
p.s. totally had to stop watching the election too...
While I totally understand that this is your blog and you have the right to say what you wish...that sounds so hateful. Way to be Christ-like. I'm sure he would just say "Ew gross!"
Christ wouldn't say "ew gross", but he would condemn the act as an abomination and a sin.
I believe that as well, but the post didn't say it that way. As you know, anyone can read your blog and words really do matter. If you actually knew and cared for a gay person, I don't think you would be so quick to dismiss them and sum up their existence with a story like that. I'm sorry, I really don't mean to get into some dumb online argument...but I had to say it.
Well I think that two guys kissing is gross and I'm not sorry about it. If you're cool with watching guys kiss than good for you.
Post a Comment