Thursday, November 6, 2008
Over SSB
I'm certain that many of you are familiar with the blog "Seriously So Blessed." Some time ago i stumbled across this website and began reading it on a daily basis. At first I found it hilarious. After a while I got bored of reading it and stopped reading it as regularly. Now, whenever I read it i just get SUPER annoyed. What a waste of time! (the same could probably be said for my blog, but at least I am a real human being writing my real thoughts about real things). What a mockery of my religion that i no longer find funny. As of today I am removing SSB from my link list and am 100% OVER Seriously So Blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
I love SSB! I think the writer is clever and hilarious. I think the whole point of the blog isn't to mock our religion but to make fun of Mormon girls who really act like TAMN- we all know a few!
I know, i felt that way at first but now i just get really bugged by everything she writes. I wish i didn't!
It's sometimes funny to me, but it was WAY funnier when it wasn't so so so fake and overblown.
Hey!! Im so glad you found my blog! It will be fun to keep up with you guys.
Post a Comment