I have the worst case of SENIORITIS and there is no cure.
I am guilty of: skipping all 3 classes today, staring at my computer all day in an attempt to write a research paper rough draft (current progress: 0% complete), and not giving a HOOT about learning any more physics since I found out that I only need a 5% on the final exam to guarantee at least a C in the class.
On a completely related note, remember the time that Russ worked at Macy's? That's right, he lasted a total of 3 1/2 days before he became too fed up with buttoning coats and standing around doing nothing. He did some math and figured that, since he would only be working there for another few weeks he would only be missing out on about $400 by quitting. He came home and listed everything valuable that he owns on ebay. Within minutes he'd made $50. He's well on his way. If only we could just sell stuff on ebay instead of working for the rest of our lives.
So, what have we been doing instead of working, homework and attending class, you ask?? GOOD QUESTION!!! I can't remember. I'm pretty sure that we have been hanging out a lot with the fam, what with the Thanksgiving break festivities and all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment