For the past week Russ and I have purchased a new box of ice cream nearly every night. (I'm not feeling too guilty these days for finishing a whole box in a day since they shrunk the box to about 1/3 the normal size).What have we learned from this?
First, I learned that if I blink, the ice cream might disappear. This is usually what happens: We buy the ice cream. We load up a bowl full of ice cream. We devour. We digest for approx. a few hours. I leave the room momentarily. I re-enter the room to see Russ with the box of ice cream and a spoon. He looks at me sheepishly. I say "I want some." He shows me the empty box. NOT EVEN KIDDING, THIS HAPPENED EVERY TIME. What does a girl have to do around here to get her fair share of ice cream? He promises to share from now on.
What else?
False advertising. "Loaded" must mean different things to different people. I'd trust Mr. Kroger on this one. Chocolate-chip-cookie-dough was much more abundant in Kroger brand ice cream than in Dreyer's supposedly "loaded" one. the end.













No comments:
Post a Comment