Saturday, January 24, 2009

A modern day miracle.


Anyone who knows me WELL, look closely at my fingers. What do you notice besides the fact that they are unattractively chubby and crooked. What's missing....????

OK - I'll tell you. What's missing is swollen, bloody, picked-at, chewed-on cuticles that have been the consequence of my bad habit for as long as I can remember. UNTIL NOW!!! After suffering my WHOLE LIFE due to my disgusting habit of picking at and chewing on my my flesh (I know this is all very disturbing, so I'll spare you the graphic details) I have finally found a cure:

ACRYLIC NAILS. I discovered after having my nails done for my wedding that picking at the dry skin on my fingers is much more difficult with acrylic nails, and having not picked at them, I tend not to chew on them. And then they magically heal and look like normal human fingers that haven't been caught in a blender or a piece of heavy machinery. And to me, its a miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha- I TOTALLY called it! your fingers look great! so pretty and elegant!

Angenelle said...

hahaha they look great!!! good job and great solution! miss you! love you!