Saturday, January 24, 2009

i need help

Life is great here on our little adventure in D.C. but today I had a rude awakening as I realized that this adventure must eventually and inevitably come to an end and I will be catapulted back to my "real" life in Utah where I have nearly nothing waiting for me except wonderful family and friends welcoming me back. Job-less and Home-less I will be. I panicked as I realized that I would ONCE AGAIN be hunting for a job (a real job, none-the-less) and I immediately became sick to my stomach. The sickness worsened as I remembered that I'd be house-hunting as well - two of my least favorite things. I swear this will be the last time I ever look for a job/apartment in provo. THE LAST TIME! If any of you know of ANYTHING, places to rent, job openings, places to look for jobs etc... PLEASE let me know. I would greatly appreciate any help at all.

Looking on the bright side...
I love my current job. I am going to be SO sad to leave it and do something crappier for a lot less money. Even though I think to myself every single day as I drag a screaming child home from school "I can't do this for one more day!!" I absolutely love being a nanny and especially for this particular family. I feel so blessed to have a great job and know such wonderful people and I know I will find something great when I come back to Utah. But not as great as THIS:





2 comments:

Ashley Hansen said...

You could always sell pampered chef like me! I just started and I love it. It is so much fun and it works really well around school, family, and whatever other obligations you may have. You make your own schedule and you can work as much or as little as you would like. I love getting out of the house a couple nights a week to hang out with friends and eat yummy food! Let me know if you are interested. My email is eserenity_7@yahoo.com

Angenelle said...

you should go to the website gonannies.com and register. you can look for families that need a nanny part or fulltime. AND with your current experience, that would look great on your profile. check it out!