Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a movie review




okay, let's be honest, i have absolutely no credentials whatsoever to be a movie critic - my favorite movies are What A Girl Wants and Newsies for crying out loud. all I'm saying is that if you want to see how adorable Christian Bale is as a 12-year-old watch him in his very first movie ever, Empire of the Sun.

4 comments:

Cox Family said...

First of all WHERE did you watch this? Second, did you like it? I love Christian Bale and think he is so Yummy! I miss you too! 4 more weeks!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I love this movie - i saw it when I was in middle school on PBS or something, and then I made Scott watch it with me after we got married 'cause he had never heard of it. I don't remember how it ends ... I'll probably have to watch it again ;-)

Marissa Waddell said...

I liked that movie pretty well. I think Christian Bale is God's Gift to Women. I'm a huge fan of him in "Little Women." Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Mark and I watched this movie a few months ago. It's so good but it is SO sad! Christian Bale is way good in it!