Clean movies with a good message are rare. Which is why I was pleased to find this movie via netflix. No sex, swearing, violence. Its a love story, but not a romance. I thought it was well worth the 90 minutes and maybe you will too!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I loved that movie too. The main actor in that movie, Eduardo Verasegui, used to be in mexican teeny bopper soap operas so I couldnt believe he was in a serious movie.
Hey Em how's it going? How is D.C? When do you get back? What are your plans when you do? Well things are going well here. Hope all is well with you guys!!
3 comments:
I loved that movie too. The main actor in that movie, Eduardo Verasegui, used to be in mexican teeny bopper soap operas so I couldnt believe he was in a serious movie.
Hey Em how's it going? How is D.C? When do you get back? What are your plans when you do? Well things are going well here. Hope all is well with you guys!!
Hello...where have you been...
Post a Comment