hmmm...what to blog about....crappy nominees for supreme court judges? evidence that the nba is rigged? why I still think that Obama was born in Africa?
no, no...here is something far more interesting:
CORN
Tonight I ate at Blue Lemon with some old roommates. All I ate was butternut squash soup because 1) we are poor and 2) we are on a diet. So as I'm eating I glance down at my cup and read the following:

"this cup is made from corn and is biodegradable"
(i promise that is what it said and i'm sorry my poor photography skills can't help to prove it)
What?! this is frightening. I am not eating corn anymore. even the kind that does not look like a plastic cup.
I sure do love these people though. I would probably eat that cup if they wanted me to.

no, no...here is something far more interesting:
CORN
Tonight I ate at Blue Lemon with some old roommates. All I ate was butternut squash soup because 1) we are poor and 2) we are on a diet. So as I'm eating I glance down at my cup and read the following:
"this cup is made from corn and is biodegradable"
(i promise that is what it said and i'm sorry my poor photography skills can't help to prove it)
What?! this is frightening. I am not eating corn anymore. even the kind that does not look like a plastic cup.
I sure do love these people though. I would probably eat that cup if they wanted me to.













1 comment:
you are so funny...I am glad you are back in Utah, maybe i'll see you sometime?
Post a Comment