Saturday, May 23, 2009

photoshop?

Russ got me this for my birthday but I have no idea how to use it or where to start! Anyone want to teach me?

3 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

I love photoshop! But I have had it for a year now and I still don't know how to do most of it. I am going to take a class--I think it is the only way to tackle it :)

So on goodreads I think you find me by going to your home page, clicking the the link for find friends, and put in my email stron77@gmail.com. Let me know if you can't find me and I will try to find you :) Yay for reading! hahaha

Unknown said...

I took one of the free classes at BYU - best decision ever. In four classes, I feel more proficient at photoshop than I do at illustrator - and I paid $90 for an 8 hour class of illustrator.
If you go to the it website (it.byu.edu i think), you can find the list....

Unknown said...

Hooray!! let's be honest, I've been stalking you guys... pretty much since russ said he was getting engaged (the Hilary Duff/leggings post was my favorite)...
We'll be back in the fall, but if you guys want to travel to texas, our couch is pretty comfy... ;)

also, I bought a NARS eyeshadow palette from Sephora and have been wearing it nonstop ever since.