Thursday, January 28, 2010

happy v-day to myself

Valentines come early this year, my friends...because I bought myself some sweet V-day presents and they arrived in the mail today.

I am not quite sure why I am so excited about said present, but I do spend about 8 hours a day next to my water bottle, so I wanted it to be a pretty one! And I am so obsessed with the bite-valve straw - who in the world wants to unscrew and then re-screw (?) a lid every time they want a sip, which for me is about every five minutes.

the holy grail of water bottles
Camelback BPA-free Better Bottle with Bite-Valve:


I also bought myself a new game, our families are always in a need of a good game because we wear them out so fast, and by that i mean that most games are outlawed because they cause too many fights (Russ will no longer play the "train game" or Ticket to Ride with me because the last game almost resulted in a divorce. We are very competitive.) Said new game is called Bonanza or "the bean game" and i have played it before and I love it, as i love anything associated with beans, i beg my mom incessantly to make her famous "bean cake" but that's another story.


Anyways, do you want to come play the bean game?? Gimme a call.
p.s. does anyone else buy their own Valentine's Day presents?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

em, you KNOW how much i love V-day :) i was actually going to buy myself a gift today...something from my amazon.com wishlist. still can't decide. the water bottle was a brilliant idea - i didn't realize how much i twist and untwist bottle caps til i read your post :-P

Marissa Waddell said...

I love that water bottle-- sadly, i melted mine in the oven a few weeks back.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Oooooo I want to play the game...give me the jist of what and how you play....A new game is a very good idea. I am glad you are back to blogging(I hope) It is fun to hear what you are up to.

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

We would love to play with you guys! Madison and Mike come over and play games at least once a month, you guys should come too!!