Saturday, August 7, 2010

work???

Let's talk about what you do when you have a government job:

First of all, you are likely grossly over-payed and under-worked.

Let's talk about the under-worked part. What do you do at work when there is not actually any work for you to do?
Well, a number of things, many of which I'm not willing to publicly admit to at this time...

Let's talk about what I did on my last day of work, which is just completely the wrong word for it....why do I keep calling it work???
What I did on my last day at the office was look at porn.

Yep. Not a typo. We looked at porn.

FOOD porn, that is.

We spent a significant part of the day looking at food porn on the website food porn daily.

click. drool. repeat.

that's exactly what we did.




















































(both photos taken from www.foodporndaily.com)


And then we promptly pre-ordered the new foodporndaily cookbook.

And that's what you do when you work for the government.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Om my gosh, I am totally addicted to that website too! So good!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

are you kiddding me?
It was so fun to see you this past weekend...good luck with the move!!

Loni and Tyler said...

Tyler says you are gay for doing that but I think he is just jealous! Hope you get a better job where you can actually work, how terrible would that be!! Loved the post!