Yesterday our family said goodbye to our sweet puppy, Missy.
She was undeniably the best dog that could have ever been part of our family and we have 16 years of great memories of her.
She was undeniably the best dog that could have ever been part of our family and we have 16 years of great memories of her.













6 comments:
I am so sorry Em! I felt so terrible when I lost Jackson. Dogs truly are our best friends!
Uhmmm... that makes me and Tyler sad. We were thinking that it was a post about you guys getting a dog! (because I wanted to get one when we moved here to keep me company!) Sorry about your Missy...
NO WAY.... I can't believe it. Lady died this year too. Sad day. Remember when we dyed Missy pink? What a cool dog... ;-)
She was the cutest dog I have ever seen! I remember she came in the house after someone had mowed the lawn and her paws were all green. Sweet puppy.
This breaks my heart, she was like a second dog to our family. I hope and her Poochie have reconnected
I have such wonderful memories of Missy and our dog Jingle! Missy was our 'doggie sitter' when we went out of town and WAS the sweetest dog ever. There is a very special place in heaven for our furry friends...
Post a Comment