Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby

Who needs a real baby when you've got a dog-baby??



WE DO!!


There is already a disgusting amount of baby talk going on in this household anyways
(to the dog, mind you. Russ and I stopped baby-talking to each other a while ago)

Baby Jones has already spent nearly 17 weeks in the womb and will be arriving on or
around April 6, 2011.

We will find out in 3 1/2 weeks if this baby is the girl kind or the boy kind.

Here is a picture of my awesome belly as of last Wednesday:
I am pretty sure most of it is the brownies and ice cream I ate the night before.

We are super duper excited! Rambo is indifferent but I think if he understood
English he'd probably be the opposite of excited and maybe a bit jealous.

18 comments:

Karen said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Our second is an April baby...great month. I loved it. I hope you have felt well.

Katie said...

Ahhhhhhh! Congrats!

Candace said...

Emmmm! Congrats! That's such great news. And you look fabulous by the way.

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Yea! Congratulations! Babies are fun. And tiring. But mostly cute. April is a great month to have a baby! You have all spring and summer for your baby to grow big and strong before sickness comes along.

Jeff & Hayley said...

WHHHAAAA?!?! Holy Moly! Soo exciting! Hayley is a bit sad we didn't know this while we were in town - I bet you that child will grow up craving fried Oreos! yum yum yummy!

So happy to see the good news! Wow... You two are full of excitement, huh? :-D

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! We are really happy for you guys! :)

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Oh My Word! I am so excited for you. You are going to be such an amazing mom, that baby is so lucky! And the best part of being pregnant is you get to eat all the brownies and ice cream that baby wants and your hubby can't say anything! CONGRATULATIONS!

JoLynn said...

Woo Hoo!

JenBerger said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Madelyn said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Congrats! Can't wait to find out the gender! How fun!!!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Congratulations!

Gisela-David said...

Woohoo! I am so excited for you! You are going to be a terrific momma. P.S. We are going to be up in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in January for my sis's wedding, I'd looove to see you and take a peek at the baby bump.

Anonymous said...

:-D

Ashley Hansen said...

Congratulations Em! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling well!

Brittany said...

yahoo! Dog babies are cool but real babies are definitely better :) Congratulations!

Cory and Kylee said...

Congrats em!!! I am so happy for you to!!! Hope all else is going good in texas!!!

Jessica and Reece said...

WAHOO! You know this, but I'll just say it again: I am soooooo thrilled for you and can't wait to meet Lola's BFF or boyfriend :) Love you!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

O my heck!! Were you totally prego when I was asking you about it at your pool party! How exciting! How have you been ect ect....can't wait to find out what you are having so I can shop for you! You and Ton will have little tikes close to the same age!