This newly engaged couple came up from Houston to stay with us for the weekend, and since I couldn't stop thinking about corndogs and fried oreos I joined Hayley and Jeff at the Texas State Fair.
First we tackled the funnel cake...

Then the fried cookie dough...

Said hi to big Tex...


Hayley tried her VERY FIRST corn dog
EVER...
She was hesitant but I dug right in.

I HAD to have a 2nd round of fried oreos and, once again, they did NOT disappoint...


We attended a pretty awesome bird show (no pictures), saw a 600 lb. pig, and said hi to the lambys.

Back at home Rambo showed Jeff and Hayley who's boss...

Thanks for visiting!! We loved every minute of it!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Congratulations Hayley! That looks like the funnest and yummiest weekend ever. What a party!
I am so freaking jealous. It is my dream in life to attend the Texas State Fair. Seriously.
Also, your blog header = most amazing funniest thing I've ever seen.
Ahhh that is a lot of fried food! Really fried oreo's? But looks fun!
Post a Comment