Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Puppy

We are adopting this cute little guy from the animal shelter tomorrow!!
He is so sweet and we are incredibly excited to bring him home. Help us choose a name by voting on the side ---->

I don't know why they all start with the letter "R" but it is what it is.

7 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

you got a puppy???!!! Please, please, please name it jessica.

Cox Family said...

Don't do Ramsey, I know a girl with that name. Weird. And no to Ralphie. It is a toss up between Rambo and Rex:)

Rosie said...

Rex or Rambo

Rosie said...

Oh, and it has to start with R. Family tradition (minus Marcy Shari and Dennis anyway)

Brittany said...

Soo cute! I am slightly jealous. And I did vote for Rambo because...well... A dog is the only thing that name is good for :)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

How fun..can't wait to see what you decide to name him...are you really going to use the polls, or will you have the final say?

mikkal said...

I think you should name it Rex...or rusty ahha jk but Rambo is just a little to extreme for such a cute looking dog.