Our (well mine and Mary's) number one goal was to obtain and eat a hand-dipped corny dog. We had been talking about it and thinking about it all week.
Here we are next to Big Tex, actually quite creepy in person.
Jordan, looking quite satisfied with his deep fried corn-on-the-cob.
I'm not sure why Russ looks so sad about holding a bunch of delicious fried oreos and a yummy pina colada...
And oh boy were those oreos delicious!!! and maybe a bit hot...
Next up....Fried Snickers. Russ's favorite, but I prefer the oreos. I just couldn't handle so much yummy goodness.
Brendan is the smart one, all he ate was a bunch of dried yogurt chips.
The End.













2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I feel sick just reading about all the fried and battered food you ate:) But I bet it was yummy.
I had no idea so many could be fried! Well, I guess anything could be fried, but they all won't be edible afterward. Looks like a fun time, Em. I think the Oreos and Snickers sound good. Heck, the corn dog sounds delicious also!
Post a Comment