I love the name Rambo for your cute little dog! (I still can't believe you got a dog, Russ!!) You should have put in the polling it is short for Rambunctious - it makes the name all the more adorable!!
I love that you guys got a dog! We can't wait to get one either, but I'm scared of the potty training and discipline issues. You guys can perfect everything and then let us know what to do when we get one. :)
4 comments:
rambo first blood......cool name
I love the name Rambo for your cute little dog! (I still can't believe you got a dog, Russ!!) You should have put in the polling it is short for Rambunctious - it makes the name all the more adorable!!
I love that you guys got a dog! We can't wait to get one either, but I'm scared of the potty training and discipline issues. You guys can perfect everything and then let us know what to do when we get one. :)
ha ha cute! Mark wants a dog so bad! I told him he can have one if he takes it to work with him :) I clean up enough messes all day long!
Post a Comment